Solution Design & Implementation Manager
- Functie: Solution Design & Implementation Manager
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: WO, HBO
- Locatie: Europa
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 5 tot 10 jaar
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international organization?
Interested? Gather more information below.
To provide Project Leadership, Management and control of multiple, strategic, local and/or pan-European business initiatives within the Endpoint Services Division. Current main initiatives, but not limited to, are Buy Back & Trade-In, TaaS B2C, TaaS B2B, Device Insurance, Supply Chain Solutions and Managed Print Services.
Introducing and managing the structure and discipline on project related methodologies, change management and process engineering/optimization. To achieve successful implementations it’s key to understand the (often very complex) Solution Design, to identify with the different aspects of it and to challenge the setup where needed and appropriate.
Tasks & Responsibilities
– Take the lead in creating End-to-End Business Flows, based on Customer Expectations and Requirements
– Align with all Business Streams to ensure that the Customer Journey is supported throughout all rules and regulations
– Ensure the timely and qualitative delivery of Customer Projects
– Apply best practice methodology and standards
– Put the right Project Team in place, both from a Local and Central perspective
– Connect and conduct all Streams to encourage a multi-disciplinary approach
– Define the scope, deliverables, milestones and planning of the Project
– Own project documentation including project plans to ensure timely execution of activities and the delivery of all projects on time and to high quality standards
– Focus on Communication, via the setup of a Governance structure and Update cadence
– Avoid / mitigate roadblocks by escalating at the right time to the right people
– Develop good working relationships with key individuals within the Business
– Facilitate the handover of Project Mode into Business Run Mode
Key skill set
- Hands-On mentality;
- Passionate by Customer Satisfaction;
- Problem solver;
- Solution driven;
- Project Management experience;
- Effective inter-personal skills and the ability to work confidently at different levels within the organization;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexible approach and a willingness to learn;
- Management of cross functional teams;
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint to an excellent;
- People Management;
- Fluent in English;
- Available to Business Travel, on an as-needed base.
- Offer a dynamic and international work environment to work in;
- Provide you with an interesting salary package with additional extra benefits;
- A significant number of holidays;
- Provide on-the-job coaching and an induction programme.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.