Looking for a challenging job in security and safety? Don’t look any further!
In this role you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a coordinated physical site security program. The implementation and maintenance of a Safety Management System that meets the compliance requirements all applicable regulatory agencies. And investigation and analysis of incidents related to safety or security to determine the cause and recommend appropriate preventive measures.
And furthermore you:
- Follow up the indicated KPI’s
- Provide support to damaged, missing, stolen goods surveys during transport or in logistics centers
- Are supportive in investigations of all fraudulent activities concerning the company or any actions contrary to the company’s policy or ethics and coordinate the results with the Security Projects Manager Europe
- Conduct regular training of Tech Data personnel training regarding safety and security issues and awareness
- Regularly checks access control procedures and protocols
- A safety and security professional with extensive supply chain expertise
- Analytical with the ability to present and execute on actionable findings
- Experienced in leading a team (regional would be an advantage)
- Strong in communications both written and verbal to build credibility with stakeholders and develop the existing safety and security network
- Able to work cross-functionally, independently or virtually in a minimally structured and fast-paced business
- Professional certifications in the field of safety and security are an added value
- Available to travel in short notice within its designated region to address urgent safety or security needs whenever and wherever they may arise
- Offer you challenging work within an enthusiastic and driven team
- Give you training and development opportunities
- Offer a complete introduction program
- Offer space for your own initiatives and ideas in a modern workplace with good coffee and fresh fruit
- Pay you a competitive salary plus variable remuneration, 28 holidays, travel expenses and arrange your pension.