Regional Safety & Security Coordinator Benelux
- Functie: Regional Safety & Security Coordinator Benelux
- Afdeling: Overig
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, MBO+
- Locatie: Benelux
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 1 tot 3 jaar
Looking for a challenging job in security and safety? Don’t look any further!
In this role you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a coordinated physical site security program. The implementation and maintenance of a Safety Management System that meets the compliance requirements all applicable regulatory agencies. And investigation and analysis of incidents related to safety or security to determine the cause and recommend appropriate preventive measures.
And furthermore you:
- Follow up the indicated KPI’s
- Provide support to damaged, missing, stolen goods surveys during transport or in logistics centers
- Are supportive in investigations of all fraudulent activities concerning the company or any actions contrary to the company’s policy or ethics and coordinate the results with the Security Projects Manager Europe
- Conduct regular training of Tech Data personnel training regarding safety and security issues and awareness
- Regularly checks access control procedures and protocols
- A safety and security professional with extensive supply chain expertise
- Analytical with the ability to present and execute on actionable findings
- Experienced in leading a team (regional would be an advantage)
- Strong in communications both written and verbal to build credibility with stakeholders and develop the existing safety and security network
- Able to work cross-functionally, independently or virtually in a minimally structured and fast-paced business
- Professional certifications in the field of safety and security are an added value
- Available to travel in short notice within its designated region to address urgent safety or security needs whenever and wherever they may arise
- Offer you challenging work within an enthusiastic and driven team
- Give you training and development opportunities
- Offer a complete introduction program
- Offer space for your own initiatives and ideas in a modern workplace with good coffee and fresh fruit
- Pay you a competitive salary plus variable remuneration, 28 holidays, travel expenses and arrange your pension.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 108 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.