Marketing Operations Executive
- Functie: Marketing Operations Executive
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: MBO+, HBO
- Locatie: Bodegraven
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 2 tot 3 jaar
Marketing operations executive @Cloud Center of Excellence
Partner Cloud Center of Excellence (Cloud CoE) has a mission to accelerate the skills within the Oracle partner Ecosystem required to undertake Cloud & Digital transformation. Through the Center of Excellence, partners can Differentiate and Specialize, Innovate, Transform & Modernize, Develop Solutions, Market and Sell their offerings. The Marketing Operations Executive involves working closely with A&C and Sales leaders to support execution of agreed and confirmed activities, workshops and to be actively involved in after events follow up and reporting.
- Organizing workshops / webinars / Partner academy workshops;
- Ensure planning and delivery of workshops;
- Co-ordination of all calendar events;
- Maintain activity calendar providing insight on partners visiting Cloud CoE at consultant level;
- Ensuring QoS and feedback forms are collected for all events, workshops;
- Uploading of feedback forms within 24hrs of event / workshop;
- Providing adoption pipeline to channel managers and sales consultants on Weekly basis;
- Regular reporting of all activities for all Cloud Centers of Excellence;
- Actively participate in marketing events.
- Have MBO+ / HBO level;
- Are experienced in sales support or admin;
- Are fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Are have good knowledge with email and MS Office applications;
- You have a positive customer service & orientation attitude;
- Have good self organization and the ability to work independently on complex projects;
- Challenging work within an enthusiastic and driven team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A complete introduction program;
- A contemporary workplace with good coffee and fresh fruit;
- a competitive salary, 28 vacation days, travel expenses and we arrange your pension.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.