International Business Development Manager: Academy Microsoft
- Functie: International Business Development Manager: Academy Microsoft
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: WO, HBO
- Locatie: Europa
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 5 tot 8 jaar
Are you someone who has deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Learning and can work at a European (multi-country) level?
The BDM creates learning paths & programs for Tech Data partners to achieve and maintain MSFT certification eg. Azure and Modern Workplace.
As part of the Business Development team the BDM is the focus- and connection point within the company towards Sales Team, Business Partners, End customers and vendors.
The BDM is responsible for an optimised positioning of the Academy product portfolio within the sales team, the BUs and towards customers and ensures to keep the Academy course list updated and providing an EMEA schedule. He/she develops potential new vendor strategies and plans and executes marketing activities relating to learning, skills and partner development and ensures frequent communication with the vendors regarding product- and program-announcements, market development and activities.
- Know how businesses work;
- Are knowledgeable in current and possible strategies and tactics in the marketplace, trends, competition and information affecting business and organisation;
- Understand how senior managers think and work;
- Are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers;
- Make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure;
- Have the functional knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment;
- Use analytic and conceptual knowledge to solve difficult issues;
- Provide the information people need to know to do their jobs so that they can make accurate decisions;
- Are widely trusted, keep confidences and are seen as a direct, truthful individual;
- Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups;
- Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic;
- Know how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network;
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish;
- Can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately;
- Have broad knowledge, perspective and paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities;
- have profound sales skill to convince customers with arguments.
- Challenging work within an enthusiastic and driven team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A complete introduction program;
- A contemporary workplace with good coffee and fresh fruit;
- A competitive salary plus variable compensation
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.