GLMS Customer Solutions Director/ Senior Manager, Europe
- Functie: GLMS Customer Solutions Director/ Senior Manager, Europe
- Afdeling: Operations
- Opleidingsniveau: WO, HBO
- Locatie: Europa
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 5 tot 10 jaar
Are you the best at identifying and seizing opportunities and looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international organization?
Interested? Gather more information below.
As GLMS Customer Solutions Director you will have a European role with a primary focus for the first year on the NL/ Dutch market, after the first year covering Pan-European business development for Customer Solutions. In this joint client- & internal facing role you will be responsible for leading the team that designs and implements customer solutions for Tech Data’s GLMS European value propositions.
Responsibilities will span the full project life cycle and will require the post-holder to lead and supervise other team member’s projects as well as lead on their own personal projects. This is a (pre and post) sales support role, with the responsibility to help drive new opportunities to closure.
You are responsible for managing the business development relationship with emphasis on enabling business planning. To achieve the identified strategy and business budgetary objectives, you will provide additional resources for accounts in specific lines or technology areas.
The post holder will:
- Lead the team;
- Be required to coordinate between multiple departments to ensure a total solution is brought to a customer;
- Require very little supervision and to take a leadership role;
- Ensure effective linkages with all cross functional groups within Tech Data, third parties involved and the customer;
- Be establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers;
- Build and own the strategy on behalf of Tech Data and the vendor;
- Recruit partners to the vendor and support the Tech Data Analytics teams;
- Support partners throughout the sales process in all sales-oriented activities;
- Perform analysis and report results of various programs impact for identified customers;
- Deliver product specific training where appropriate to internal and external customers;
- Provide vendor specific forecasting.
- Have a college degree with subsequent professional experience of 5 to 10 years;
- Speak fluent English (other European languages would be advantageous);
- Have got the required Logistics/ Supply Chain Solution experience;
- Have got experience in full life cycle implementation;
- Have proven to have the required ability to engage at executive levels within each account;
- Preferably have got a hands-on customer solutions background;
- Preferably have got Repair, Installation and Maintenance program experience;
- Are willing to travel for up to 80% of the time/ when necessary;
- Have demonstrated the ability to employ critical analysis and business judgement;
- Are able to look beyond the obvious and won’t stop at the first answers;
- Have excellent verbal, written and platform communication skills;
- A job in a professional environment;
- Challenging tasks within an enthusiastic and motivated team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A good salary with a variable reward.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.