Business Process Manager
- Functie: Business Process Manager
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
- Locatie: Bodegraven
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 5 tot 8 jaar
To provide pre and post sales specialist support across the Sales Floor and within the business unit. Become a ‘centre of excellence’ for a specific product or technology group.
- Ability to focus on specific technology groups/accounts and help drive increases revenue within those areas;
- Provision of an outstanding quality service;
- Development and regular maintenance of the Tech Data intranet site to ensure an effective first port of call for the Sales Floor;
- Develop a high level of product knowledge, technically aware and has the ability to provide complete solutions;
- Ability to prioritise and resolve customer care issues;
- Communicate product information and pricing, special offers and promotions;
- Promote and drive business through Tech Data’s e-commerce tools;
- Recognition and appropriate escalation of potential problems;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Business Manager on the creation and validation of marketing materials.
- Interact with the business support functions within Tech Data. Ensure the end to end operational functions support the business requirements.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Highly numerate;
- Time management and prioritising skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Customer Focus;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- A knowledge of product and technology portfolio;
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors, Programmes and Competition would be an advantage;
- Experience of SAP R3 and Business Warehouse would be an advantage;
- Commercial/product experience in a Technology business is preferable Distribution or vendor experience would be an advantage.
- Challenging work within an enthusiastic and driven team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A complete introduction program;
- A contemporary workplace with good coffee and fresh fruit;
- A competitive salary plus variable compensation
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.