Business Manager Software – EMEA
- Functie: Business Manager Software - EMEA
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: WO, HBO
- Locatie: Europa
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 5 tot 8 jaar
The primary focus of this individual will be to take ownership and drive the growth of Tech Data’s Enterprise Software vendors in line with our EMEA and local country sales & marketing teams.
This position requires a passion for technology and a strong business development mentality. The Business Manager will have proven business development experience working with key vendors and a track record of success in the sales of technology solutions. The position will need the gravitas and skills to work within all levels of Tech Data and with senior management. Also the position will require an eye for detail and process but ultimately will have the vision and capacity to accelerate the development of this business.
- Build key and influential relationships with the business owners – these relationships will be positioned to drive Tech Data’s success in the profitable growth of the assigned Enterprise Software strategic vendors (Veeam, RedHat, Docker, …);
- Portfolio management for the Enterprise Software unit through new vendor selection, recruitment and onboarding across the EMEA region with the central teams and the countries software leaders;
- Develop a business plan with the strategic software vendors assigned and countries to accelerate the growth of Tech Data’s business and deliver AOP;
- Support the Tech Data local countries with their program development, share best practices and where possible ensure consistency of approach;
- Leverage the Tech Data’s EMEA and local resources and infrastructure in place to support the growth of the assigned vendors;
- Ensure that the supplier partnerships have clear performance measurement criteria in place for profitable growth; Build and drive business reviews with the key suppliers;
- Clearly define and articulate the strategy & priorities of Tech Data and how this fits into the own channel community to the Vendor, within Tech Data and to the partner community;
- Become the subject matter expert for the assigned vendors. Understand the requirements to take advantage of each vendor program to deliver enhanced profitability for Tech Data;
- Prepare and own the related business data and documentation requirements as appropriate, including; status reports, customer information, forecast, presentations, marketing plans, operational documentation;
- Interact with the business support functions within Tech Data. Ensure the end to end operational functions support the business requirements.
- have minimum 5 years of IT channel experience;
- Are experience at building and presenting value propositions, ideally within the software and cloud market;
- Are capable of adapting international content to local market requirements;
- have excellent English oral and written communication skills, any additional European language would be preferable;
- Are educated to Bachelors/Master degree or higher level diploma in a technology practice;
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- have full clean driver license and availability for air and land travel.
- Challenging work within an enthusiastic and driven team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A complete introduction program;
- A contemporary workplace with good coffee and fresh fruit;
- A competitive salary plus variable compensation
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.