Business Development Manager – Microsoft Software
- Functie: Business Development Manager - Microsoft Software
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: WO, HBO
- Locatie: Bodegraven
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: minimaal 3 jaar
The Microsoft team is now entering the most exciting phase of its evolution since launching in Tech Data in 2015. The business has grown significantly over the last two years and we continue to see monthly revenue and partner sign-ups increase.
We are looking to expand the team here in the Netherlands, putting significant investment into supporting the Microsoft business grow even further as the market opportunity in Cloud business accelerates. Are you ready to join us?
Your job purpose is to drive profitable market share growth of Microsoft software through business plan creation and execution, utilising Tech Data sales teams and various marketing and business tools to address all relevant routes to market.
- Responsible for growing Tech Data’s share of wallet (market share) with the vendor;
- Ownership of developing and executing the vendor business plan;
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans alongside the Marketing Manager;
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline development;
- Development of key channel relationships;
- Key customer engagement;
- Vendor operational, sales and marketing team engagement;
- Large deal & pipeline engagement;
- Driving the presence and profile of the vendor(s) internally within Tech Data and externally to customers;
- Negotiate on deals and rebates;
- Input into purchasing, sales and pricing policy;
- Strategic input into vendor market propositions;
- People management and development (where applicable).
Your knowledge skills and experience:
- Commercial awareness & customer focus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Initiative & strategic thinking;
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability;
- Influencing sales teams;
- Building structured sales activity;
- High energy and motivating;
- Knowledge of product and technology portfolio;
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors and Competition;
- Experience of SAP R3 and Business Warehouse would be an advantage;
- Degree in a business related subject is desirable;
- A challenging job at one of World's biggest IT companies;
- A market-based salary;
- Decent secondary working conditions;
- Space for personal growth and development;
- 28 holidays;
- A contemporary workspace with good coffee and fresh fruit.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.